Established in 2011, Samsung SDS Smart Logistics (part of the Korean multinational Samsung Group) is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own Cello platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.
Purpose of the job
The Account Management Group is part of the Key Account Team in SDS EU/CIS RHQ located in Delft.
Key activities are::
- Focus of your work is on maintaining a good relationship with your customers from an advisory role.
- Consulting on a regular basis, demonstrating that you empathize with and are involved in their business (via MBR’s and QBR’s).
- Seeing opportunities for up- and cross-selling. Taking the lead in managing challenges and resolving issues.
- Participate on RFIs and RFQs (taking care of the sales process and tender processes) and coordinating the input of the various internal and external. Think of operations of the various business units, legal, insurance, IT, customs
We are looking for a leader with:
- Strong & effective leadership skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to build internal & external stakeholder relationships
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Cultural awareness: you can work in a corporate multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to go the extra mile
And he or she has:
- Bachelor or master degree in commercial, economic or supply chain direction;
- Experience with negotiation processes;
- Knowledge of Contract Logistics, international forwarding and supply chain management, including 3PL and understanding of 4PL;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, additional European languages or Korean are an advantage;
- Five years of recent and relevant work experience within a logistics service provider (commercial and/or operational experience is an advantage).
Outstanding secondary benefits, for instance a fully paid health care insurance and fitness subscription at selected suppliers
Come join us!
Come join us!
Please submit your application in English. Please apply via the apply button.
If your profile matches the job requirements, our recruiter will get in touch to get to know you better and share more details about the role.