Established in 2012, Samsung SDS Smart Logistics (part of the Korean multinational Samsung Group) is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own Cello platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.
Purpose of the job
Key activities of the Logistics Cost Controller are:
- Analyze master data, KPI’s, trends, actual vs budget, forecast;
- Create standardized reports that will be sent to applicable stakeholders;
- Data management and reporting, tariff master data management, logistics cost booking and allocation manage exceptional logistics cost for Samsung Romania;
- Month end closing of the logistics cost, critical activity that need to be timely performed;
- Communication with 3PL in order to cross check the Logistics Cost; Ensuring that quality of outbound delivery services of LSP provided meets the required standards and KPI;
- Project Management, participation to projects, provide data analysis to the Strategy team in order to support management decisions;
For this role we are looking for a candidate positive mindset, passion for logistics and strong motivation and ability to develop and manage operations solutions. You need to be independent, responsible, accurate and flexible.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain/ Finance Management (preferred);
- 1-2 years of working relevant experience;
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system (preferred);
- Problem solving skills;
- A proficient level of English;
- Highly analytical and advanced use of skills in MS Office (Excel);
Come join us!
If this role matches your profile please send your CV and motivation letter to Hani Son, HR Business Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org