Established in 2011, Samsung SDS Smart Logistics (part of the Korean multinational Samsung Group) is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own Cello platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.
Purpose of the job
This role will be based in our newly opened warehouse in Born and be reporting directly to the Site Manager. Key activities for this role include:
- Provide support as our IT Help Desk during business hours;
- Improve and upgrade IT infra and IT security environments;
- Follow up HQ’s IT Infra and security guidelines;
- Perform hardware repairs, upgrades and migrations;
- Provide support to our executive staff and senior leadership;
- Support the software installation and updates;
- Support and solve IT network problem;
- Support IT Security maintenance;
- Investigate and resolve malfunctions and users problems;
- Install new servers or maintain them our warehouses in the Netherlands;
- Communicate with UK Network Team and Headquarters;
- Support setup of IT network infra for new to be implemented warehouses in Europe.
For this role we are looking for a candidate with a positive and enthusiastic mindset, passion for IT and strong motivation. He/she is a flexible problem-solver with a strong hands-on mentality.
We are looking for an employee with:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Advanced experience with Microsoft products such as:
- Windows server 2019
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office
- Fortinet Routing/Switching, Wireless, Voice Certification or equivalent knowledge;
- Knowledge of Network protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP;
- Hands-on mentality, eager to take initiative new opportunities and deliver targets;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent command of English and Dutch language in speaking and writing;
- Open to other cultures.
Outstanding secondary benefits such as fully paid healthcare premium, fitness subscription and a bonus.
Come join us!
If this role matches your profile please send your CV and motivation letter to Corporate Recruiter Sieta Soltanie on email@example.com.